quinta-feira, 22 de junho de 2017

{making art with my new papers color me happy} by julia cotrim



hello!
today i want to share with you what i created with my new digital papers, {color me happy}.
if you want to see more of this paper collection, click here!

oiê!
hoje quero mostrar pra vocês o que criei usando meus novos papeis digitais, {color me happy}.
se você quiser ver mais dessa coleção de papeis, clique aqui!






with some patterned papers of this {color me happy} collection i made an ideal journal and you can see i had lots of fun coloring the pages! :)

com alguns dos papeis decorados dessa coleção {color me happy} eu fiz um ideal journal e vocês podem ver que me diverti muito colorindo as páginas! :)


and i also created a layout with the embellishments of this collection!

e também criei um layout com enfeites dessa coleção!

thanks for stopping by and thanks for watching! :)
xoxo

beijos e obrigada pela visita! :)

Julia
follow my blog with bloglovin

Nenhum comentário: